Thursday, August 14, 2008

yay! thursday's over! thursday's used to be my favourite day, but now theory pass (physical acticity and sports science) is getting worse and ballet was extended from one and half hours to two and a half... ==' but there was good news today that we're going to waves for theory pass next week! yay~!

ballet today wasn't as tiring as some days but still bad... i'm either accident prone or just plain dumb (i prefer to think of myself as accident prone) but i managed to injure myself three times during the lesson ==". first there was this bruise on my foot from tuesday because i kept jumping on it... and i kept jumping on it again tonight... -sighs- the second was when we were doing double pirouettes and i swung my hands (probably too fast for a double) and hit sayaka's hand. she was behind me so i really couldn't have done anything... it made a really loud sound though and my hand was white and red for a while. the third was when i walked into one end of a barre (a metal pole parralel to the floor). i can't really complain because jessica sprained her foot when she was doing pirouettes in arabesque...

other than getting injured, i found that my demi-pointes' satin is breaking! and this is at the top. i think it's because it's at the spot where i keep stepping on my foot. it's breaking at another spot as well... it's like two months to the exam and i have to get NEW DEEMI POINTES!!!!!!!!!! i may need new pointes too... -sigh- it takes forever and a lot of pain and discomfort to break them in. D=

~Jo

No comments: