Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Heyy! This is my new blog!

Heyy! ^^V I got bored so i made this blog! I always get stumped when it comes to naming things so i decided to just use Yeli, Sandy and My unofficial band's name... JES = Jolene, Elle (Yeli's stage name) and Sandy = Joyful Elegant Sweet. This isn't really our name, just a brainstorm for a name... We were debating using SEJ (super energetic juniors) but SEJ sounded like sejuti so that was crossed out...

Anyways, it's so sad that my first blog is going to be a hate blog... i got really really pissed at one of my ballet teachers today, the retarded male one. To cut the long antagonizing story short, he bullied me in front of like 30ppls, and is alive at this very moment only because i have enough integrity and pride to not punch an approx. 60year old man, over an extremely petty matter like me asking if it was okay to open a stupid window because i felt like passing out because of the excessive output of carbon dioxide into the small space of one small room from approx. 30dancers jumping around.

Mind you, if i may say so myself, i was polite in asking him even after he ignored me twice. he blamed the problems that came from him opening the window unnecessarily wide just to spite me, on me.

Just to add to the disgust i feel for this man, he (again) blamed a fallen cup of coffee on me because the wind was too strong (obviously cuz he opened the window so wide! -rolls eyes-) and said that if anyone wanted some coffee, they could lick it up from the floor. Sayaka (being the nice person she is) got some tissues to wipe it up. In response to this, Gassen (oh, i forgot to mention his name before) called her a beauty and kissed her on her hand! SERIOUSLY GROSS!!!!!! Sayaka: -wipes hand- oh, btw, Gassen lives in a delusion where he exists as Brad Pitt. just for the record, he only hates me cuz i have mind of my own and have the guts to voice it, the rest, he tries to seduce them. think about it. an approx. 60year old man trying to seduce 10-17? year old girls!!!!!!!! Dx

He's ruining my future ballet career! =0 ... not like there was a future for me in ballet in the first place... =="

~Jo

No comments: