Thursday, September 11, 2008

this is our lovely couple jantony >.>

and this is what i have to put up with all the time... =="

walking with Hill (with energy and life!) was better than i expected probs cuz all my friends were in my group ^^. i took a lot of pics on my phone and ran out of space T^T. to amuse ourselves, we swapped identities and it started out with;

Martin ~ Jolene
Deva ~ Sandra

Anthony ~ Yeli
Sandra ~ Martin

Yeli ~ Deva
Jolene ~ Anthony

and then it changed to like jasmin 1, 2, 3 and antony 1, 2, 3 (this doesn't include the real jantony)

Poor Yeli was feeling sick at the end of our walk and when we went to towers. hope she's better now. i tried erin's recommenda
tion of green apple milk tea with rainbow jelly at ezyway. IT'S REALLY GOOD!!!!! >< For more pics! (which i shall upload soon) ^^V look at the bottom of my blog, on top of the parra pics

~Jo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun...

Anonymous said...

Aiyahaiyah! So squinty and disgusting.

As soon as I got home I felt a lot better. It was weird.